Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto
"Shyaybik" I said with a bold tone a chunk of me was ready to start new and another part kept holding to the same cycling thoughts yikraha ni9fi w ni9fi fee thaaaayib❤️
Aziz:"7aram ili yolah 3alaich? W ghair hatha Ana 3indi salfa, w wallah thum wallah abeech min al7een t3arfeen ina ayshay sima3ti mara7 akhisha 3alaich bafahmich wayed ashya2 Haya bas sim3eeni w khal y9eer 3inch thi8a feeni"
*BANG* the door slam shut as Hessa walked into the room, Aziz still had his hands wrapped around me surprisingly enough
Hessa:"HAYOON..haw Azi?...um..hala..weee sorry al7een a6la3"
She quickly raced back to the door her face galab alwan
I started laughing about what just happened madri sh3ablha Hessa =))
I grabbed his hand and went to sit on the sofa
Me:"yallah na6ra gol..."
Aziz:"Shiftay youm yaditi itiwafa? Dana lzigat min youmha lazgat supper glue"
Me:"hhh"
Aziz:"Haya shfeech a7acheech jad"
Me:"Kamil kamil =))"
Aziz:"ilmohim, thak ilyoum 3ugub ma 6aa7 ilyahil w 3ugub ili galatliya Hessa ili sawita feech Dana 7aramt 3alaiha t6ib baitna"
Me:"Wil Ferrari, tara bas la2ini sakta mu ma3nata ma adri 3an shay Aziz"
Aziz:"khaleeni akamil...3ugb sboo3 dagat 27 miss call wallah awareech the calls...chan itdig ikhit'ha shakait fee shay 9ayir bas 7agart the phone. W dazat message ina (Aziz now is not the time for arguments I'm at the Gulf Street w alone my Ferrari wgifat 3alai) Ubouy yani w gaal rou7 shouf bint 3amik agoula la2?"
Me:"khala9 la tkamil fahamt, bas shyaybik?"
Aziz:"walaht w laish you block me min kilshay wrabi Haya Dana 9ayra kilmukan til7agni, yeetich...it's where I belong."
My heart swelled I felt my thumbs throbbing.
What he said ment a lot and his eyes showed enough how honest within every word he said that he ment it.
He took out a movie and shaghila as I dried my hair in the towel I then joined him in bed laying my head on his tummy enjoying the movie in silence
Kaan 7a6 the cartoon Wall-E, ilfilim kan ybachini since it came out
He knew I was sniffing on tears half way..he pulled me close w we slept.
———————————
Me:"Azizzz 3azmitik"
Aziz:"Ohhh min gadi wain?"
Me:"Tathkir Julie our neighbour ili awal kila tarsim huge paintings? Msawya opening ib an art gallery tonight"
*i took a new tux suit out of the closest*
Me:"shift :D Jameeeeeeeel mu?"
Aziz: Mu =))
Me:"Meet you at 8 pm? Barou7 I get my nails w hair done"
It's been a while since me and Aziz have been out like to a party or an opening or so, I wanted to dress so I'd look the prettiest in his eyes tonight...a part of me still wants to impress him every single day ❤️
So I wore-
I felt pretty
We met at the house at 8 my baby looked handsome he had his car ready, my inner Haya felt the whole world sparkling.
Aziz:"yah yah yah sh'hazain wala a7la princess my wife ❤️"
For the first time I felt chithi mista7ya..
He lead me to the front seat, these London nights *sigh*
*Say something started playing*
I held Aziz's hands
Me:"Aziz I'm sorry"
He goofily smiled and sat up with his eyes happier than I've seen him the past few days
Aziz:"Ya3ni officially 6aa7 il7a6ab, ma min sorry \o/"
———————————
The glasses of cocktails were all over the party the fascinating colors and paintings were spiraculer
We went to Julie to say hello and congratulate her 3ala the gallery opening
Julie was a 40ish year old with a perfect sense of style and an artisty personality she lived with her husband and dog yamna ib our old house. 7ad'ha sweet 7ata her husband
They were blindly rich bas ili yshoofhum ygoul 3adiyeen
The party had fashion icons artists...kan aku a Saudi couple who she introduced us to
The wife was stunning, the husband got well with Aziz
The Saudi women:"Ahlan ismik?"
Me:"Haya..w7adhritich?"
The women:"AlJohara"
Me:"tisharafna"
AlJohara:"kuwaitiya?"
Me:"lahjiti waaadh7a :p?"
AlJohara:"Jidan, ya7ilu 7akeekum, ila 3indik Instagram?"
Me:"ee @HayaAlx"
The men were somewhere roaming around
Me and AlJohara sat the rest of the night chatting about absolutely kilshay I told her to join me and Hessa one day 3ala ma njahizlaha, w 6a7at ilmiyana bsir3a!
A7is chini a3arifha minziman!
Me:"9arli fatra mishtahya cheesecake"
AlJohara:"Wagtik 9a7! Aku caffe jambina greeb maara let's quickly get some and come back the boys won't even notice"
I lost Aziz in the party fa she gave me her jacket and we went walking down the street min il gallery
Dakhalna a small cozy cafe ra7at Aljohara ta6lib cheese cake w I sat with my phone in hand I checked the time wala a whole hour has passed wi7na roaming in London.
A black car 9fi6at bara the caffee
Me:"Joharaaa hathi sayart Aziz"
AlJohara:"ee w hatha zoji ma3a"
Me:"gaylatlihum?!"
AlJohara:"ee tawa dazli zoji 3abdallah wainik w giltla"
Daash Aziz wuhwa flaming a39ab
Aziz:"WAIN ILTELEPHONE?"
Lama staw3ab ina he was loud he stood and took a breath.
He walked close and held my hand and walked me out the cafe
Aziz:"laish ma trideen"
Me:"wallah ma dagait il telephone 6oul il muda beedi"
Aziz:"intay still ma sawateeni unblock?"
Me:"nisaiiiiiit Aziz"
Aziz:"3adil, inzain gomay khal nig3ad ma3ahum yabaw cake-tich"
Me and Aziz sat next to eachother
AlJohara and Abdullah sat next to eachother jidamna I felt to proud sitting next to Aziz it felt normal bas that exiting normal, him..me..us.
He took my phone and started unblocking himself min all the social networks..
———————————
When we arrived home I changed into a night gown and he sat watching TV still in his tux
Aziz:"minu hatha ili msawi favourite all your tweets?"
Me:"..."

No comments:
Post a Comment