A short chapter is better than nothing I'll wrap up this story and have the plot done by the next 3 chapters or so inshallah...
My text:
"Aziz, this relationship can't go on one sided I have my needs too, communication isn't something you're into clearly. Gilt'ha brou7ik, you want kids and I don't at this point. 6ayarati tomorrow. W inshallah bitiwafag ib "ghairi" when we're back."
Turned my laptop on and starting looking for early bookings, ligait one tomorrow morning. By 9 pm I started packing watched a movie 3ashan ynaseeni, that really didn't work.
*Dagait 3ala Hessa*
Me:"Hessa 6alabtich, tomorrow at 2pm Ana 3indikum bil Kuwait murini min il airport"
Hessa:"ee lat7ateen, Aziz mara7 eyey wiyaach?"
Me:"No, agoulich ba3dain"
By 6 am sharp I was up, I didn't bother checking what Aziz had to say bil whats app akher hami to be honest...
Libast -
After 6 hours of constant headache wi9alt to Kuwait's airport for the first time it was as empty, I could spot Hessa bsir3a with her high bun and neon sneakers. We hugged for a good 4 seconds.
*in the car*
Hessa:"il7imdilla 3ala ilsalama..mara7 as2ilich, bas bitgouleeli shfeech."
She reached out the back seat and she had KDD's chocolate milk, 9ar airport tradition ❤️😂
I cheered up a bit,
Me:"Aziz taghayar hessa 9irt ma a6eeg 7ata a7achi" I showered her the text and explained it all.
Hessa:"w ahalich shbigoloon al7een faj2a dasha?"
Me:"y9eer khair ba7achi mama.."
I arrived home, I could hear the spoons and forks wuhma ytaghadoun mama's eyes widened at my approach ❤️T.T
Sbou3 maar and Aziz's mom called my mother 9afaa
Aziz's mom:"Haya bintna ya 9afaa bas ma tsafir bidoun la rayilha yadri mahma y9eer hathi 3aib, Aziz yabi 3yal w itha Haya mu3ajibha il banat ktharaw w Dana smillah 3alaiha tiswa Haya w 6iwayifha.."
I smiled to my self got up and went to my room mabi asma3 il baji and what mama had to say.
After ni9 sa3a or so mama came in
Mama:"Aziz..."
Me:"shfee?"
Mama:"ilzawaj 8isma w ni9eeb.."
Me:"Mama bas khaleena min Hal 7achi ilzibda Aziz bi6aligni?"
Mama:"La2 smillah 3alaich Latgouleen chithi...uhwa bitizawaj bas"
I started laughing hysterically,
Me:"Dana?"
I didn't need an answer, I knew.
I also knew that the blame wasn't fully on him his parents always thought Dana and him would be the perfect couple, adri ina khawata w ahala kanaw y7inoun, at times wana ma3ahum ygouloonla "Dana shfeeha? Bas int ma 3araft tnagi allah yhadak"
Me:"khal y6aligni, bitizawajha khal y6aligni mabi itha yabeeha"
The house bell rang,
Rani:"Baba Aziz yeejiii Haya..."

Heyy sorry to disturb but would you mind looking at my blog? http://a-twisted-story.blogspot.ae
ReplyDeleteThank you dear xx!
I sure will inshallah ❤️ no need at all xx
DeleteLoved the chapter<3 please try to make it longer<3
ReplyDeleteBtw what's ur ask account?
ReplyDeletePosted a new chapter! It's a bit longer...xx
Deletehttp://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto