Thursday, 13 February 2014

A New Walk - Chapter 10

Heeyyy! Xx please continue the support, I'm thinking Ina asheel this blog bas I'm not sure. Due to both time lacking and not putting all the effort within every chapter. Bas itha taboun akamil please inform me so I can take a decision bidoun mujamala

Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto

Hessa:"....iltajheez inshallah...I'm sorry tawny agoulich bas3ugub bacher the flight, ok? now a7jizlich hayon w I'll come w asa3dich packing okay?"
Me:"hesssaaaaa *sigh* ok yallah waiting"

I told Aziz all about the flight
Aziz:"ma midani I spend time ma3ach bas itha ibtistansain fidaach"
Me:"Allah la ya7rumni 3izi"

*YOUM ILSAFRA*
*BEEEP BEEEP CAR HORN*
Me:"kaniii yaya Hessa WAI MASHALLAH WAIT" 
I wore -


I ran to the car with my heels, my hair tied into a sleek bun and fresh makeup 
Hessa and her mother were waiting, rikabt w salamt 3alaihum quickly 
I texted Aziz "ma baghait aga3dik bas when you wake up please know that I miss you already babe"

Wi9alna the airport the floors were familiar, I had those flashbacks lama awal ma wi9alt ilkuwait w kint 7amil, this sucks how everything could've turned out....
Rikabna il6ayara w fachait twitter 
@hessaAlx:London with my chica's!!
I smiled, took a deep breath w turned on my iPod as I settled in my chair, ذكراك - عبدالمجيد started playing and the rest was me, Hessa and her mother w souwalifna on the airplane.

LONDON HERE WE COME! 

Wi9alna our place (aka my and Aziz's house)
Ilbait mala 6a3am bidouna, I unlocked the visitors flat w gilt 7ag il part time maid tsawi 3asha quickly before she left. 
Hessa and her mother settled at the visitors flat more like 2 rooms a kitchen counter, 9aala including the bathroom, it was perfectly furnished in compare to the rest of the house I'd say

I went to my room stood next to the side table picking up a photo of me and Aziz , my baby I miss him already I truly do.

Woke up next morning while the driver got the car warmed up for a long day of shopping with Hessa and her mother, I checked my phone wala a notification from Aziz "Not fair. I miss you more." It made my heart sink 
I took the elevator up to Hessa's, her mother was fast asleep she was on skype with Yousif in the other room 
Ni6art'ha bil 9aala after minutes she came 
Hessa: *sighhh* she smiled 
Me:"sh'hal 7ub chithi ysawi?"
Hessa:"w akthar ba3ad" her eyes were still day dreaming..."7achaitay Aziz?"
Me:"yep whats app bas gali Ina ilyoum mashghoul"
Hessa:"bagoulich shay" she hesitated 

*HESSA'S POV*
It sucked to know that Aziz was playing around with Dana 3ala 7achi Yousif whom I just spoke to and seeing how Haya is trying so hard to get Aziz back to the old Aziz , trying so hard to know shfee thinking he has nothing to do with Dana.
Aziz confessed that he had been spending time with Dana once or twice for a coffe but he did stop, yet, she's been following him everywhere.
I had do say this to Haya 
Me:"Haya mara7 akhish 3anich shay bas Aziz...when we gathered for a movie? Lama ri7t bucks? he was with Dana in the car bas wallah now wagaf and Dana kilmukan la7gita."

*BACK TO HAYA'S POV*
I sat there silently watching Hessa's mouth blabber about Aziz I know she was saying the truth but I didn't want to believe any of it bas I still knew it was the truth. I was in denial.

*AFTER 3 DAYS*
I went every night sobbing my eyes out I blocked Aziz min all the social networks and used my phone bas 3ashan a7achi my parents 
After a long day we were finally got back home it was about 9pm; showered and stood in the dressing room with my pj shorts and a light tank top my hair was still wet, I felt hands snaking against my back over my hips, I could've literally died.
Turned around silently within a millisecond to see Aziz's messy bread and blue shirt which complemented his tanned skin and brown wide eyes with his hands remaining wrapped around me.

"AZIIIIZZZZ" I felt my eyes widening he picked me up into an embrace
My eyes were as wet as my hair at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Love ur blog❤️.❤️ Keep it up w please kmlayyy Asapp!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah I'll try so ❤️ means allot xx thank you

      Delete