Monday, 6 January 2014

A New Walk - Chapter 1

Hii ♡ Short intro,
Yemkin some of you know me from cabezahasta.blogspot.com if not? Welcome aboard!

I'll summarise it to you, in cabezahasta blog it talked all about my highschool life and mainly my best friend Hessa (the writer) 's life, I fell in love with Aziz in highschool after sevral mishakil we faced, bas we stuck through. Later on I got married ba3a9'kum yemkin ygoul being married at 19 is too early bas that's that and I'm a mother to be ♡
This is my first story to write all alone, I hope ina ta3jibkum.

Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto

Feed back would mean so much specially that I'm new to this :D

Me? 
My name is Haya black long hair, brown eyes, and I'm currently in London and I will probably be for a while.
It's my first year of marriage and it's all new to me, just like first steps or a new walk.
*Alarm rang* 
It was a bone shattering freezing morning, as usual I thought.
I looked up from drying my hair bil towel, ree7at his perfume was a morning joy
Aziz: 9aba7 il khair ya 7ilwa
Me: 9aba7 ilnour digayig wil ryoug zahib
Aziz: allah la yheenich 7abeebti
Walaht 3ala ilKuwait w ahali since I've stayed here in London for a while with my husband Aziz. Bas truly I wouldn't regret a step I took as long as he's with me.
We're here 3ashan I'll be starting my course in September and Aziz also, bas ham Aziz has his fathers business here; a couple of buildings and a hotel he's now looking after.

We ate and everything he was off to work and I thought khal arou7 ashtiri groceries min tesco (jam3iya)
I tied my hair in a messy bun, winged eyeliner, grabbed my jacket w il haunter boots.
Nizalt to walk just around the block wala min ashoof standing at the car with MY aziz?!?...

A short post for a start :D
Inshallah as I progress and gain readers next post will be longer x

No comments:

Post a Comment