Laish no comments inzain laish T.T? But this is to the people who requested the chapter soon inshallah you enjoy this one xx!
Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto
I woke up 9 am sharp, I even dreamt about the flowers last night min kither ma Bali shaghilni. I could hear the news echos down the corridor, which means Aziz is up w ga3id bil 9aala.
I waited all night long to ask him about Dana and the flowers bas a part of me didn't want to know
I got up and went to the 9aala
Aziz: "9aba7 il khair beautiful", gosh his smile is a killer
Me: "9aba7 ilfuul ya a7lahum"
I walked to the counter where I fiddeled with the flowes
Me: "7abeebi ams flowers arrived w the delivery man ygoul it was from hmm..Dana china? Ee Dana"
I acted all careless and as if I couldn't remember but from the inside kint mayta min ilgheera
Aziz: "Eee 9a7 ma giltlich 3an ams! Dana yaya tawha to Brighton itzour madri minu w7da it3arifha ilmohim 3ami daaz papers malout the hotel and the company with her 3aad, 3a6atni yahum w 6aminatni 3an il ahal 3ugub she wanted me to drop her at oxford street w 3aad when I did 9aar il7adith, gubisa Hal Dana min 9igherha"
I smiled so hard and I tried to hide my face lama gal 3anha gubisa, my inner Haya was screaming min ilfar7a =))
He leaned to see my face and that I was smiling
Me: "Aziizz shinuuu..hmm..ah..inzain Dana shlounha"
Aziz: "la tkhafeen 3alaiha, bitsaweena rou7ich mu mihtama w mu ghairana? Ya5i wallah I 3arfich w a7ibich wa7ib ili y7ibich wala a7ib ghairich zain?"
He hugged me from the back ❤️
I turned around to hug him looking up to see his large brown eyes
"Akhaaaaih" I sighed
I helped him to get his shirt on as it was hard for him with his hand
Me:"7abeebi shiwadeek to work today abi atrayag wiyak...khal ntirayag bara"
He walked away and grabbed the phone
7asait a9lan 3adi a9lan itsakib feeni :):):)
Aziz on the phone: "Hello.. Good morning to you too...I see..well I'm not coming to work sort out my meetings for tomorrow"
"Yallah a7la breakfast out wiya a7la Haya?"
We went out for breakfast...
Aziz: "Hayona sam7eeni itha these days Ana mashghoul wimga9ir I'm trying to set up everything 3ashan I'd be perfectly ready when you have the baby, thak ilyoum shif a baby girl's coverall in Ralph Lauren khal nrou7 nishtiri baby clothes itha mu ta3bana w let's pick the size"
Haya: "ya aghlahum inshallah, ma min g9our w I have to see thou8ik in baby wear khal nrou7 after the pancakes"
And so we did, min gabil we planned ina lama o9al il shahar il 6th ina arid ilKuwait to my parents 3ashan I prepare and akoon wiya my mother lama olad.
My mother counts down the days until I return to kuwait I call her every single day and sometimes we'd stay up all night she'd tell me 3an 3irs flana, flana tizawijat, flana dashat ilmustashfa and 6ab3an shinu ghadagum everyday ..a9lan a7is chini wiyaha at home ❤️
While we were shopping Aziz warani the coverall ili kaan 3ajba IT IS
CUTEEEEE ❤️
Khathaina w we continued shopping litrelly Aziz basically shara kilshay...
Aziz: "inzain Haya itha bintna kbarat it7iseen shinu thou8ha bilsayarat ya3ni shinu nishtireelha w chithi"
Me: "Aziz 7abeebi taw ilnaas awal shay let's see her pretty face =))"
Aziz: "midam your the mother gha9bin 3ala ili ma yir9'a pretty face =))"
Ana I sat in the chair as he was ordering starbucks 3ugub, his phone kan ma3ay
Shab the phone with a notification whats app
"انتقلت الى رحمة الله الغاليه......"
...UMBAY hathi his grandmother!
His grandmother tiwafat?!
My heart sank, a7is wayhi galab alwan al7een shagoula I can't do it so suddenly.
He came with the drinks the smokes of the coffee nut latte filled the surrounding at Starbucks
"Hayon 7abeebti 3a6eeni telephon 7a6aita bjan6itich?"

No comments:
Post a Comment