Friday, 24 January 2014

A New Walk - Chapter 6

Shlouunkum ♡! First of all I'll be doing these short posts and including shway min il high school life between me and Aziz,,tell me if you like it I'll try in this post.

Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto

Dana: "ta3alay wiyay shway Haya"
Aziz's mother interrupted as she asked Dana to help her out b'sha3'la

Ra7at Dana, radait I sat mukani and Deema (Aziz's sister) got up heading to the entrance ga3da tsalim 3ala ilawadim 3ind il madkhal.

I sat glaring at the faces barley noticing anyone without 3adasati

*FLASH BACK HIGH SCHOOL*

Sunday morning, kan Aziz ilinsan ilwa7eed shofta that made Sundays easier.
Rani dashat as usual min 6 am 
Rani: "Haya wake up badain mama sawi problem laish no go to school early!"
Me:"inzaiiin Rani 6il3ay baraa!"

I grabbed my phone checking Aziz's last seen (Last seen today 5:40 am) "Aziz woke up" ma 7asait brou7i wana agoulha slightly smiling.
I hesitated ina I send him a goodmorning text, a bit too much seeing how love-full the last conversation was.

Ga3adt dresses up and 7a6ait shway maskara to school, ma3ina I rarely like makeup on my skin.
Got in the car and checked twitter,
@AzizAlx :"Ma yhawin 3ala youmi ila shofat H ♡"
7awalt whats app texted him
Me:"Aziizz mu chithi obvious 3aad!" 
Aziz:"Ma7ad bi la7i9' =))! Goodmorning H♡ ;p"

9akait the phone and dakhalt il school gates, walking up to the class hardley identifing people's features without my lenses kint nasyat'hum bkil ghaba2 :)

I got into class looking breifley at everybody's face, as usual Aziz ga3id mukana (♡.♡) with Yousif his friend.
I could see him blabbering with his hand guestures across the table.
Hessa:"ooob oob oob gilna 7ub bas mu chithi ma chini wiyaach in class ya 7mara"
Me:"chub chub a9lan minzeenich =))"
Fajer:"Afaaaa 9ij ili liga a7baba nisa a97aba =))"

Aziz noticed ina the girls gathered he looked at me, I looked away bidoun la a7is. The space between our sight had me nervous enough bas a7la sh3our.

*BACK TO REALITY* 
Tawa b dakhlat'hum Fajer, Fara7, Hessa and the rest.
3azaw Deema and Aziz's mother wilbaji and they headed 9oobi.

Dana came back:"tara ma nisait gomay ma3ay" 

No comments:

Post a Comment