Ps ga3da a7awil I make them longer nafs your requests :p
Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto
Anyways Yabi the phone?! Inzain shasawi with the whats app message from back home Kuwait
Me: "Aziiiz laish tabi il telephone tawni agoul yazeen Aziz bidoun iltelephone shaaghla" I tried saying it acting as natural and calm as possible.
Radaina ilbait I dropped my bag and went to wash the makeup off my face.
Radait il9aala to Aziz, he had his head resting between his two hands, akeed dara.
Me:"Aziz 7abeebi..."
Aziz:"shift iltelephone w 6ayaratna 2 ildhihir bacher"
At this point ma adri shili lazim asawi.
He wasn't crying but he had those red patches of stress under his eyes and when he does so it's even worst than seeing him cry.
Gam w ra7 to the room
Dagait 3ala najla and told her about what has happened
Naj: la 7awilllah, 3a9'am allah ajrikum Haya tabeen ayeech I pack with you?
Me: ya ba3ad rou7i Naj ajirna w ajrich itha i7tijt shay I'll tell you, you're a sister I never had a9lan
I went to the room he was lying on the bed I tried approaching him slowly, chena if I did anything too quick he was going to rage
Me: Aziz hathi ildinya allah ar7am min Hal dinya w allah ar7am min il sickness ili she suffered
He avoided me and sat at the edge of the bed.
I felt a lump in my throat ma agdar asawila shay seeing the love of my life being played around with by life HURTS
I left him alone shwaya akeed that's what he needs, I packed the clothes 7ag our flight and called mama who already knew
Next morning ga3adt w zahabt breakfast
Me: Aziz 7abeebi lazim takil
Aziz: mu mishtihi khali
Me: Aziz muzain warana 6ayara la nimt wala kalait w...*i started blabbing alone*
Aziz: 8A9IB YUBA MANI MAKIL YOUM KAMIL YMUR YADITI MITWAFYA MA YITEENY GILTEELI TABI SHAY?! MI7TAJ SHAY?! TABI TASHKI MIN SHAY??
His anger was raging like crazy I never saw him chithi m3a9ib w za3lan I went to the room
Madri shasawi ok?! He avoids me when he's sad and then blames me, magdar alouma now
Wi9lana ilma6ar w ri7na boarding we sat next to eachother we talked 3adi, ma za3alt cause I knew ina he's too sad to even speak at this point.
Faj2a ila Dana entered, kanat labsa HUGE black glasses she probably had no makeup on I hugged her
Me: "3atham allah ajrich Dana"
Dana: "ajirna wajrich" she sniffed wiping her red nose, ybayen beneath the glasses inha bachya.
7achat Aziz I gave them space, w ba3dain Rikabna il 6ayara
We both slept ma kina naymeen 3adil last night, when we then woke up and I laid my head on his shoulder watching the same movie but on diffrent screans he then slipped a paper on my lap.
Garait'ha; it was an apology letter I hugged him and he gave me a slight soft smile "Hatha Aziz ili a3arfa ili ma tfarig wayha hal btisama Ana ham asfa Aziz"
Ilmohim ri7t ilbathroom being pregnant isn't fun whoever stated so all I do is drink water and urinate :):):)
I came back wala Dana ga3da mukani lama garabt she looked at me
Dana: Haya 3a6eena facha ba7achi 3an 2mour family
Me: la ikhthay ra7tich
HAMAN MA3THOURA I mean their grandma just died ma agdar agoul shay.
Khathait my bag and sat mukan Dana.
After a while we arrived to Kuwait, taboun il 9ij I was kinda happy it felt good knowing that I'll be going back home back to mama and the family, my friends my old room... I could go on forever
Wi9alna and it was mama at the airport I hugged her tight enough I could feel my spine being touched by her rings, it felt good returing back, I can breath now it feels like a FRESH start!
Me and Aziz planned ina I stay at my mother's 7ag this week until things in his family's house settle and calm down, I hugged Aziz goodbye I would've smooched him luma 3aib in Kuwait? La and the airport ba3ad?! :) 3ashan akbar fu9'ee7a
Rikabt ilsayara with baba, mama and my younger brother 3abdilmi7sin wala yaybeeli KDD CHOCOLATE MILK ❤️❤️❤️ A7ibhum maku mina in London
Me: A7IBKUM
Solafna 6oul il6reej kint shab3ana noum 3ugub the long sleep in the airplane
We got home the scent of bkhour aaaahhh... Rani was waiting for me
Me: RANIII ❤️ Lamait'ha and 6ala3t laha the perfume I bought her from London ma3a necklace
Rani was our maid min youm kint 7 she's family
Mama: 7abeebti Hayona la tikhtar3ain ba3ad 3indi lich mufaja2a ib 9aalat il9'youf
Ri7t il 9aala
"SURPRISEEE!!!"
My High school friends!! Hessa, Fajer, Fara7, 6aiba and my two cousins aghla nasii ❤️
I started crying who to hug first?!
Fajer: Ya 7mara walhana 3alaich
Fara7: NAWAR NAWAR NAWAR
Hessa: Kalbaaa ya m6awil il3'aiba!!!
I was happy to see them all!
Bala3na w we laughed all night walaht 3ala this life T.T!!! We laughed our collarbones off and watched a movie later on I almost forgot about my backache and aziz's sadness
I missed on so much so much kilihum 3indihum suwalifhum
Hessa is almoste married to Yousif (makh6ouba) w ga3deen yjahzoun their house
Fajer, and fara7 were in uni w they both have their stories, my cousins had so much to say 3an the family.
They went home and I showered slept and got into my pj's after a long day.
I kissed my parents goodnight, wa2akheeran I can do so?! Walaht 3alihum waayed.
I couldn't sleep I called Aziz about 4 times kila he doesn't answer
I had to sleep early 3ashan arou7 to his family and ajabil the 3aza with Deema, Aziz's sister who is also my friend and her mother.
I woke up w baba kan rayi7 already 3aza ilriyayeel with Mi7sin my brother
Rani: Good morning habeebti Ana sawi pancake same same awal Haya small you go to school
Me: Rani I miss you wallah intay nafs mama to me, shlounich w mi7sin shlouna?
Rani: intay Zain more than mi7sin
Me: e7m e7m =))
Tarayagt I wore my 3abaya and went to the 3aza with mama I hugged deema Aziz's sister awal ma I entered and his mother of course "3a9'am allah ajirkum akher ila7zan inshallah"
Deema pulled me to the side and we sat we didn't talk much it was clear she wasn't in the mood at all.
Me: Deema adri mu wagta bas shlouna Aziz dagait 3alaih ams bas ma rad
Deema: si2lay Dana maskeena ihya ili mjablita min ams
Dana shaku? Shinu si2lay Dana? She didn't go to her house ya3ni? Shtabi? He doesn't have a sister, wife, mother? 3ashan his cousin comes along?
Dana was approaching me with her pitch black 3abaya
Dana: Ta3alay wiyay shway Haya
No comments:
Post a Comment