Please continue the feedback and sam7ouni jad school mkharba 3alay :(!
Next post will be when I reach 310+ followers on twitter
Twitter : @NuevoSecreto
Ask : http://ask.fm/NuevoSecreto
Kik : NuevoSecreto
Dana:"gomay ma3ay"
Dana was talking directly at me wala chena my friends gamaw 3ashan ysalmoun 3alaiha,
She gave them her fake smile
Me:"zain al7een ayeech foug"
Fajer:"Chiba7 Allah y3eenich hayon"
Fara7:"gi6ee3a nisra"
Hessa:"Banat yallah nikfakh'ha =))?!"
Hessa always lightens up the mood =))
I followed her up the stairs, being pregnant made it hard for me at this stage ini a93ad w anzil the stairs quickly.
Me:"Amray shbaghaitay..."
Dana:"7abeebti Haya khathach Aziz kaifkum bili ma y7afidhkum bas mu tig3ideen tgouleen 3ani 7achi min waray 3ind his mother w deema"
Me:"Dana haw shfeech? Ay 7achi hatha w min ili ga9 3alaich ana ma wi9alt ila ams fakray feeha"
She took me by shock mu Ina what she said, what shocked me Ina al7eeen?!? In your grandmother's 3aza you want to fight over NOTHING?! 9ij ilgheera sibayib.
When she almost went down again I grabbed her from her wrist. Lazim a7acheeha w asheel ay fikra makhthat'ha ghala6.
She turned to look at me with wide eyes.
Deema:"eedich."
Me:"khala9tay 7achyich intay mu? Al7een doori bas imshay nig3ad"
We sat bil9aala ili foug
Me:"Dana ana wallah thum wallah I dont hate you, and mabi mishakil baina bil akher we remain family,ana itha I have something to say I'll say it jidamich. Bas I have one question only mabeech takhteenha personally...bas shtabeen b Aziz?"
Deema:"INTAY INSANA MA TIN3A6AIN WAI, TIJARI2AIN YOU ASK ME THIS QUESTION AL7EEN"
ya3ni intay (AL7EEN) 3adi 3indich but when it comes to me may9eer.
she got up almost lifting the chair wiyaha and I almost saw her dusts as her 3abaya's edges mopped the floor behind her
Ma shift wayiha whether she was crying or not, I sat upstairs for a while Hessa came
Hessa:"haya nizlai ilbanat y7atounich downstairs...haya shfeech laish mit9'ayiga?"
Giltlaha 3an Dana.
Hessa:"waiih khaleeha tawli imshay ma3ay ta7at wala ayeeb il3aza kila foug =))" she tried Ina t3adil moodi
I went down the stairs Dana was going up again my heels didn't help at all with walking or so on, my baby bump is starting to slightly show.
I smiled at her when we reached the same stair and she pushed me with her shoulder
All I felt was my back aching, the screams of Hessa beside me...6i7t 3ala the stairs and
everything blacked out.....
*beep beep beep*
The sound maal the doctor's devices
A7is my eyelids are too heavy to lift
When I opened my eyes all I could see was the dull walls surrounding me and the blue hospilat curtens
I had wires all over my chest
Khift w ra3a9t the nurse button
Mama and Hessa came running in before the nurse did
Mama:"Hayona 9a7aitay, il7imdillah mama ma 3alaich ila il3afya ana yamich"
Hessa:"Hayona la tkhafeen nafs ma galat khalti ma 3alaich ila il3afya"
Kilshay kan still blurry I wasn't fully awake it was difficult to reply my tongue felt heavy too
Mama staw3ibat I was trying so hard to talk her eyes got watery
Mama:"Hayona intay lail7een 7a6eelich banj irta7ay 7abeebti kilna yamich"
She sat on the edge of my hospital's bed I heard the whispers wihya ga3da tigra the Quran in one hand and stoking my hair in the other.
7asait safer.
I couldn't talk, my brain couldn't help but played back fall ili 9arat bil3aza and I started worrying about the baby and Aziz.
I slept again and woke up still mama on my right and the beeps of the devices around me shway ila baba came held my hand and smiled, his eyes were sad
This time I felt a bit better
Me:"Yuma il baby?"
Mama and baba looked at each other I couldn't read the expressions on their faces
No comments:
Post a Comment