Wednesday, 8 January 2014

A New Walk - Chapter 2

Shlounkum ^^? Jad I'm so glad to have had feed back about the first post thank you to those who did give me feed back via twitter enjoy this post ❤️ Inshallah the next one will be whenever I reach 100 followers on twitter :D

It was Dana, Aziz's second cousin ili kanat ga3da t7achi yam the car
Let me tell you all about her, since they were both young Aziz's parents and Dana's always had planned Ina lama yukbroun bizawjounhum ba3a9' but plans changed when we fell in love.

7agart ilwa9'3 3ind il car w I took the other way round walking to tesco's, thinking to my self; hathi shyayibha mu kafi all the stalking and na8zat ili kanat itgi6hum in Kuwait?!
Wai3 jad ma tinbili3 

After all the grocery shopping wadait il food to the house and called Najla
Najla is older than me she's 22 ga3da tkamil her studies in the university ta3araft 3alaiha one summer in London my parents know her parents so 3ila8atna tigdroun tgoloon good friends.
*phone call*
Me: "ahlan ahlan ili ma tdig wala tis2al up for late lunch today? 3ala 5pm? Aziz bi6awil ilyoum bilshi3'el he has a night time meeting"
Najla: "shway shway 3alai I'm up for it bas wain?"
Me: "mishtahya Chinese wala Japanese hmm...WASABI!"
Najla: "tam 4:30 ana 3indich"

At 5 I was ready and dressed I wore -
While we were at wasabi I told Najla 
Me: "Naj tathkireen Dana ili giltlich 3anha? Wana nazla lyoum shift'ha at the end of the road wain Aziz parks his car, they were laughing I could see, ma ri7t salamt wala shafouni. Naj intay t3arfeenha Dana um'wayhain a7is the only reason jidami she's good 3ashan tgarib min Aziz t'hagain shyayibha?"
Naj: "Hayon first of all Aziz loves you, secondly I'm sure ilyoum when he gets back he'll tell you Ina shafha wishkanat tabi wishyayibha"

*my phone rang* 
"INCOMING CALL AZIZ ❤️"..
Me:"2lo hala 7abeebi"
Aziz:"Hayona khalay ilmifta7 ilspare ta7it libab ilyoum ra7 at akhar zyada shway"
Kan mista3yil w the phone call was cut off, I tried so hard to get the thoughts of Dana min bali bas I couldn't I was worried in-fact too worried. Ma3ina 3azeez sa3at yita2akhar but this time after seeing Dana it made me even more inpatient to hear his voice again.
 
After 5 minutes later Naj's *phone rang*
Me: labilah la i7na wala these calls marathania we'll turn off our phones! 
Naj: "Haya....it's Aziz" She said with a bold voice as she looked up from her screen 

No comments:

Post a Comment