She kept staring at me then the phone
Me: "HAW RIDAY 3ALA IL PHONE NAJLA"
I felt the whole restaurant's eyes on me when I shouted
Najla's broud would've made me stab a chopstick in her eye at this point
she answered and got on with the phone call.
I felt my heart pounding through my shirt and back in, akeed fee shay Aziz w mayabi ygouli to worry me with the baby w dag 3ala Najla cause she's pretty close with me.
Yarabi ya 7abeebi Aziz ma fee shay...Yarabi ya 7abeebi Aziz ma fee shay....
9akat the phone.
Naj: "Hm...Haya...shoofay ana I don't want you to panic al7een please calm down"
It only made me panic even more.
Naj: "hayoon Aziz 7asha 7adith, he broke one of his hands and 9'agh6a mu rathi yanzil in the hospital"
I stared at her blankly I could feel the tears washing up the eyeliner off my face
At this point nisait I was even pregnant and I grabbed my jacket 7a6ait cash on the table for the lunch and ran off with the keys
Naj:"HAYA WAIT! You don't even know waina"
Me: "Najla please please yallah bamout Najla"
I stood near the car trying to unlock it with my tears all over the place
Naj gave me the tightest hug I could ever ask for which I really needed.
She took the keys off me and drove to the hospital,
When we entered my knees weakend, I held his hand and kissed his forehead.
Me:"shloun chithi, laish ma giltli 7abeebi :')"
Aziz: *gave a side smile* "kilshay 9ar bsir3a Hayona please la t7ateeni tara ana zain"
Naj: "Matshoof shaar Aziz Ajer w 3afya inshallah, Haya ana in the hospital's cafeteria if you need anything tell me"
Aziz: "yallah 7abeebti itha t7ibeeni riday"
Me: "Mara7 arid abeek trid wiyaay"
After a few minutes as I sat near him and all I did was stare at him holding his hand thinking to my self, ana a9lan shloun agdar a3eesh binouna?!
Allah la ya7rumni min his closure I love him, my eyes my lips my bones my atoms and particles, they're his all his. Truly.
The doctor came in
Dr.James: *shaked my hand* you've got a tough husband right here Mam he was an idol patient to deal with, Mr.Aziz you can now leave your blood pressure is back to normal you only have to make sure you come next week for your hand check up
Me: I know doctor he's a fighter- high school proved him right, thank you for your concern and care
6ala3 the doctor and Najla wadatna ilbait
I fixed him dinner as we sat jidami the fire place I layed my head on his chest we didn't talk all we did is stare at the fireplace enjoying the closure, it was a peaceful moment.
After 15 minutes nam I woke him up and he went to bed it was almost 11 pm
The bell rang
I opened the door wala a delivery, flowers for Aziz I thought how sweet yemkin from a friend 7a6ait'hum on the table
Delivery man:"this flower bouquet is from Miss Dana she wishes Mr.Aziz a well recovery and wishes you good luck."
THAT BITCH.AGAIN.
Ma shit'hum form the table when the maid comes tomorrow morning she can do whatever w now isn't a suitable time to talk to Aziz about Dana I'll wait for tomorrow.
I went to bed and I literally couldn't, *thinking* shdaraha hathi?! Akeed kan ma3aha Aziz yemkin he dropped her somewhere yemkin aku family business in the Company or hotel.
Gimt and I prayed because I couldn't sleep with this much anxiety in me about Dana.
I then went to bed and the morning came along...
Love It♡ Keep Going x
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely I appreciate will do inshallah ♡♡♡
Delete